Friday, February 8, 2008

Knowledge is power – and empowerment

A potential rebooter shared some of her feelings with me. While she was experiencing some anxiety and fear about an uncertain future, she also made this strong affirmation:

"I feel empowered to know that with time, the right choice will present itself to me. It may not happen all at once, and it may take several explorations to find out what is a good fit for me."

Reaching inside yourself and drawing on this well of self-confidence is a huge step forward toward reinvention. Couple that with the patience to take time to sort things out, and you’ve got a winning combination.

You can build your reservoir of self-confidence – add water to the well – by becoming aware of all the countless possibilities for creative reinvention that exist.

I’ve tried to present a lot of those possibilities for you on
www.rebootyou.com. I hope you’ll spend some time on the site, looking into the various possibilities – going back to school, going back to work, doing volunteer “good works,” starting your own business, and others.

“I feel empowered.” What a gift. And it came from within. Another gift!

No comments: